Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Planting new and old

2012-04-22 13.42.23.jpg The sweetpea is doing very well, the earlier spring sunshine helped, now I am waiting for a nice fine spell to transport them out to my new willow cone to support them to provide me with sweet aroma on the patio.............
The apple blossom is in full bloom, primroses are feeling the chilly winds at present.. tut tut. So proud of my brave little primroses who are in bloom for their fist year. Brave little soldiers, I believe that they are very happy to be sheltered my the apple who are only three years old. This is the first year that I have pruned apple trees, this skill I acquired by internet tutorial. So it will be interesting to see what the crop will be like in late summer, lots of TLC at the moment (feeding them on jungle juice).We will check in later in the summer to greet a bumper crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment