Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nasty weather and an empty cupboard

What to do with an empty biscuit tin and empty cupboard - Bake! Bake! bake
Yes a miserable night in and nothing to munch on with my white tea so............... out comes the Kenwood Chef, crack the eggs, flour everywhere and a bit of magic.
Yes!!! The end result an apple tart, shortbread cookies and lemon drizzle cake and its gluten free, I am thrilled with the cake, has been awhile since I have had a lemon drizzle cake, a real treat.

 I now realise that someone has helped themselves to slice of my apple tart, not funny.
Wonder who that was??

Now maybe Mr Pat visited and maybe not, do drop by and enjoy looking at my bake in, just remember that you only get to look....



1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum,yum, I am starving, lucky Pat. You are full of energy this evening. Big hugs, Margie.

    ReplyDelete